I am honored to have been nominated for the Very-Inspiring Blogger award by three phenomenal ladies. As opening up to the world can at times be a struggle (See post on ‘Why is writing my about me page so hard’) it truly is a wonderful feeling when you are acknowledged for doing what you set out to do. Inspire people, in which ever way that is to them. So for that, I thank you.
~ Rules for accepting the award are as follows ~
Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate seven other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
~ Seven Facts About Myself ~
1. My obsession changes from month to month. For instance in March I was all about Lipsticks…I must have bought a hundred! April was nail polish mayhem! I was doing my nails every night, trying different techniques and appliques. May is ongoing and it’s been all about eyes, from liners, to shadows, brows and mascara. I wonder what I will obsess over in June? I’m thinking…accessories!
2. I love to refinish old furniture. I recently redecorated my master bedroom and I re-finished the bed frame and dressers in an antique white with a distressed finished. I love how it turned out! I will be creating a post on this next month.
3. I juice every morning! I got a juicer for Christmas and haven’t stopped juicing since! I find it really makes a difference in my energy levels and it allows me to add flax seed oil into my diet which has done wonders for my skin. My go-to recipe is; Orange, Lemon, Ginger, Spinach, Celery, Apple, and Fennel. And of course I add Flaxseed oil to every glass 🙂
4. I am a working professional in an industry that has nothing to do with Beauty, fashion, or home décor.
5. I am a mom of two fun loving, hilarious boys! I also have two wonderful step children that complete the family.
7. I can do anything I put my mind to! Cliché perhaps, but I have proven it to myself time and time again. And for that, I can hold my head up high.
~ Nominees ~
It is with pleasure that I nominate the Blogs below as they truly have inspired me all in different ways. I urge you to check out their sites and hope you enjoy them as much as I do 🙂