I get so excited every year to see what MAC has in store for the Holidays, and this year, with no exceptions, MAC has completely wowed me with the Nutcracker Sweet Collection!
I was fortunate to receive two of their gift sets to share with you today, but I encourage you to check out the MAC website or your local MAC counter to see all the other wonderful sets that are available. They have lip kits, mini kits, brush kits, individual products and so much more. Definitely worth checking out.
The MAC Nutcracker Sweet Collection is available online October 20th, 2016 and in stores on October 27th through December 8, 2016.
Nutcracker Sweet Cool Eye Compact
The Nutcracker Sweet Cool Eye Compact is so perfect for the holidays! You can create deep smokey looks, light and sparkly, you can even create a neutral look with this flattering palette. With a combination of mattes, shimmers and metallics, this palette is incredibly versatile. And of course, that Matte Raspberry shade is to die for, totally on trend right now and compliments the design of the collection beautifully.
- Enchanted Beauty ~ Pale pink shimmer (Lustre)
- Absurdly Pretty ~ Matte raspberry (Matte)
- Plum Darling ~ Metallic charcoal plum (Lustre)
- Performance Art ~ Mauve with silver pearl (Lustre)
- Nutcracker ~ Deep blackened purple (Satin)
- The Wrong Man ~ Pale cool pink (Satin)
- Sugar Plum ~ Dirty grape (Matte)
- Marzipan ~ Muted plummy taupe (Matte)
- Quite Spoiled ~ Muted mid-tone lilac (Satin)
Nutcracker Sweet Plum Eye Bag
If you love plum shades then the Nutcracker Sweet Plum Eye Bag is one you wont want to miss out on! It includes 4 products as well a makeup bag in the design of the Nutcracker collection, pink polka dots and gold rope trim. I love everything polka dots and of course I love gold 😉 so this packaging is one that I am definitely loving.
The coordinated bag includes all you need to create gorgeous plum looks.
- Extra Dimension Eye Shadow ~ Smoky Mauve
- Technakohl Liner ~ Purple Dash
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot ~ Stormy Pink
- False Lashes/Volume and Curl Mascara ~ False Black
The Extra Dimensions Eye Shadow is a major favorite for me. It is so sparkly and pretty and looks amazing layered over top of the Stormy Pink Paint Pot. If you are looking to glitz things up a bit, the Extra Dimension Eye Shadow is the way to go!
The technakohl liners have always been a go-to for me as they last all day and don’t budge or fade. The Purple Dash shade is a welcome addition and pairs beautifully with the shadows in this eye kit.
And of course, the false lashes mascara is a necessity for any glam look. The results are full, voluminous lashes with incredible length.
Enjoy more close up images below 🙂