Nothing better than getting a box full of goodies in the mail! I received my first fall subscription box this week from Simply Beautiful. Subscription boxes are quite popular these days so over the next few months, I will be reviewing a few as I am so curious what I will find inside!
Let’s begin with The number one reason I love The Simply Beautiful box hands down, is because it is from British Columbia. A Canadian subscription box for women, with products inside that are made in Canada. Love this!
Lets dive a little deeper and rummage through the goodies shall we?
When you receive this package, you will see that all the items come packaged in a gorgeous printed cardboard box. Once you open it, you will have no questions regarding the products because they have supplied an info card that is very neatly organized with everything you need to know about the products
including price points.
The Simply Beautiful Fall Box of 2018 comes with 8 fabulous items. I do have my favorites so let’s start with those first!
1) BLUSH PEONY Rose Gold Measuring Cups. I love to bake! Especially with my kids. And let’s be real here, I do enjoy putting it on my insta stories and making things look pretty,Olive and so hellloo??? These are going to fit right in! My only complaint is that I didn’t order the spring Simply Beautiful box which means I don’t have the matching measuring spoons!! I’ll have to purchase those for sure.
2) Olive and Piper from Vancouver supplied this Fall box with the cutest Unconditional love charm pendant with classic chain. It’s 14K gold plated and has a little heart on the inside. I’m giving it to my daughter for Christmas. She will love it!
3) To go with the necklace above, they have included a Simply Beautiful Pink Dotted Trinket Tray. So adorable. My daughter is getting this as well. She’s 8 and will feel very special and grown up.
4) Let’s talk about the beauty products in this box. First of all, WOW. HUNA Revitalize Age-Grace Face Serum. Retails for $88!! I am so excited to try this. First of all it’s the winner of the 2018 Simply Beautiful Clean Awards so it must be amazing. It’s from a Winnipeg based skin care line. Love that! It’s also their top seller. Deep hydration, effective antioxidant protection and glowing skin is what you will get from this product. 3 to 5 drops on skin every night and you’re good to go.
5) Loved the wood packaging on this cute lipstick. It’s a soft pink shade from Elate Cosmetics. It includes nourishing shea and mango butter to keep lips super-hydrated. Perfect stocking stuffer!
6) Very happy to see a hand lotion in the Simply Beautiful Box that is 100% natural. Scentuals lotion for dry hands smells amazing like grapefruit. It is non greasy and straight up does the trick on keeping my hands soft and moisturized.
7) Yes!!! Starbucks! I make lattes with Starbucks espresso at home every day. Sometimes twice! However I have not tried this blend. Can’t wait to give it a sip. I’m obsessed with Starbucks. Always have been and always will be.
8) Last but not least, we have a Rose Gold Diamond Pen from BLUSH PEONY. I love all things pretty and this pen is PRETTY. It will look gorgeous sitting on my desk and help me jot down my daily blog ideas.
In a nutshell this box is a perfect gem to show up on your doorstep. Mostly Canadian companies, and Canadian products is what you will find in The Simply Beautiful Box that includes 8-10 items from home Décor, Beauty Finds and Must have style pieces. You will receive your box every 90 days for $88 per season. What a great deal considering they pack over $200 worth of products in this pretty little box.
Check them out here – www.simplybeautiful.com and sign up to get your own box!
#editorsbox #simplybeautifulbox #canadiansubscriptionbox #simplybeautiful